Pages

Eyelash Curlers & Butcher Knives

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever — I am Phoenix!"



This is a clothing set of the Phoenix costumes from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I give all credit of the hairs and sash to the makers of that game. 95% of the textures and the entire body of the mesh are by me. The gloves and boots ARE NOT painted on, I put a lot of time and effort into the mesh. The chest emblems have custom bump maps to appear not painted on. Male versions may be coming soon. 

DOWNLOAD 

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Outfits 

  • Full body
  • Everyday/Formal/Athletic/Outerwear/Career
  • Two CAS presets
  • All morphs and LODs
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Hairs
  • All Categories
  • All LODs
  • correct bone assignments
The feet package is kind of optional, if you use the regular nude foot it looks like she is bare foot, the one I've included fixes that. It has a custom thumbnail so it's easy to find. 














9 comments:

  1. This outfit looks amazing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I have been waiting for a Phoenix waist sash since the game came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! It's out now! XD Thank you~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This so amazing!!! Everything is perfect! A male version would just be awesome too!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan but that outfit looks really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Heroes and Super Villains!!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooooooow very awesome ♥ ... thank you very much for your work i do love it.
    office furniture Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my oh my ! You've done such an awesome job ! All those items are perfect ! Do you plan to do other characters from comics or from that game like Ororo ? It would be wonderful !

    ReplyDelete