Pages

Eyelash Curlers & Butcher Knives

Thursday, January 24, 2013

High Tops - The Skinny

Since MTS isn't uploading yet I've decided to share now.

These have been on my to do list for ages and I'm so glad I finally found the drive to make them. Today I give you two things: a pair of strappy high top shoes and a pair of skinny jeans to go with them. By themselves they might look a tad wonky mixed with EA meshes. The shoes feature my initials on the tongue in an overlay. They are based off the T-mobile shoes; I've turned them into high tops, removed the logo on the ankle, added straps and removed the tears and scratches. The pants are an altered pair from the Diesel Stuff Pack; I've added a boxer texture, bunched up the bottoms and turned the grunge overlay into a color channel. 

*I did make the color of the pants a bit lighter for picture purposes*
  • T/YA/A
  • Everyday, Formal, Athletic (Shoes Only), Career, Outerwear
  • Not Random
  • Three Presets(see pic)
  • Three Channels(see pic)
  • All LODS and Morphs
  • Uses EA Meshes and Textures








3 comments: